This 18-hole course designed by Golf Course Architect Walter Travis in 1927 is known for its greens that undulate like waves. In 1988, a “new nine” were added. In all, this is 27 holes of championship golf, a large tiered putting green, practice range with target greens, and a pitching & chipping area.
Beautiful setting and facilities for all kinds of special events—this course was ranked in Golf Week’s “Top 100 Classical Courses” in 2013. The Clubhouse and grounds feature other recreational activities like fishing and swimming.
Aerial photography courtesy of Randy Palmer, NEPA Aerial Photography