- This event has passed.
We’re excited to welcome our first guests of the season this Wednesday, July 1! Our team has worked hard to prepare as much of the park as possible despite delays in projects and hiring. It is important to the Knoebel family and the Knoebels team to be able to preserve as much of summer as possible for our guests.
The first few weeks of operation will provide guests with fun, food and fantasy, from noon until 8PM. The initial operating days will offer the opportunity to pay-per-ride with individual ride tickets only. At this point, we expect to open with 30+ rides and the majority of our food stands, games and gift shops. If possible, we’ll open additional rides as the season goes on, depending on project completion and additional hiring. You can join Team Knoebels by clicking here.
Our team has also been planning operational adjustments due to COVID-19 such as, but not limited to:
- Placing more than 150 hand sanitizing stations throughout the park
- Enhancing already rigorous cleaning and sanitizing routines
- Providing additional team member training
- Updating policies and procedures for team members and guests
- Producing signage with important health and safety reminders
- Installing sneeze guards at food stands, gift shops, guest services and handstamp
- Managing capacity via parking lot management, if necessary