All aboard to explore and indulge in the Poconos’ best wine and spirits!
The tour runs on a continuous loop between 5 amazing vineyards and distilleries. Here’s how it works: Board the tour at Fairbridge Hotel, 1220 West Main Street, Stroudsburg, PA 18360. Hop on for one flat rate. Hop off at the vendor of your choice and follow your own schedule. Stay for a bit, or hop on again and go on to the next stop. The trolley circles hourly between locations. Keep hopping until you’re done, then return to your starting point safely and securely. It’s hands-down the best way possible to experience Pocono wineries and distilleries.
Tour stops may include:
- Mountain View Vineyards, 2332 Walters Road Stroudsburg, PA
- Blue Ridge Estate & Vineyards, 239 Blue Ridge Road, Saylorsburg, PA
- Eagels Rest Cellars, 107 Eagles Rest Lane, Stroudsburg, PA
- Silverback Distillery, 132 Airstrip Road, East Stroudsburg, PA
- Renegade Winery, 600 Main Street, Stroudsburg, PA