Digital Media Intern
Our team has an exciting opportunity for talented digital media students. We are seeking creative, outgoing, and dependable individuals with solid design skills. Working closely with our Creative Director and Executive Director, you will help create, edit, and publish website, social media and print content. In addition to the professional experience you will gain, your work will have a direct impact on promoting this region as a great place to live, learn, work, and play.
- Design and develop content that highlights the regional amenities and attractions
- Utilize print and graphic production skills to produce videos and graphics for website and social media
- Assist with web production and video editing
- Collaborate with Photographer/Videographer Intern on assigned projects
- Brainstorm and help create content for our social media campaign
- Actively participate in weekly team meetings
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Design and Media Art, Mass Communications, Marketing, or related field with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience creating projects in Adobe Creative Suite and the ability to demonstrate those skills during the interview
- Interest in web design, WordPress experience a plus
- Knowledge and experience with graphic, video and audio file formats for the web
- Basic photography/videography experience
- Ability to work independently and coordinate directly with other team members
- Excellent communications skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills required with experience on the Macintosh platform preferred
- These are semester-long or full academic year positions.
- Interns will be compensated at a rate of $10 per hour.
- Hours are flexible and can accommodate your class schedule.
- Internships will be based out of: Mericle Commercial Real Estate Services Corporate Office, 100 Baltimore Drive, Wilkes-Barre, PA.