White Haven Trail Festival
June 10 @ 9:00 AM
White Haven South D&L Trailhead
White Haven, PA
Join DCNR, DLNHC, Pocono Biking, and the White Haven Chamber of Commerce for the first White Haven Trail Festival on June 10 from 9AM – 3PM.
Celebrating the opening of the D&L White Haven South Trailhead, this event will have DCNR History Walks, Pocono Biking Shuttles, the White Haven Chamber’s Main Street Market and Fishing Derby, and more!
The White Haven Trail Festival is free to attend but reservations are required for Pocono Biking Shuttles.
- DCNR History Walk & Talks – 10am | 11am | 1pm | 2pm
- Pocono Biking Shuttle Services to Black Diamond D&L Trailhead – 10am | 11am | 12pm
- (reservations required call Pocono Biking at 570-325-8430; proceeds to benefit DLNHC)
- White Haven Market – craft booths, food trucks, and more.
- Vendors set up in front of Pocono Biking
- White Haven Chamber of Commerce, DCNR with their New Geocache Program, and Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor