- This event has passed.
Mountain View Vineyard wants you to work alongside of them! Come help them physically harvest the grapes that make the wines you love and enjoy. They will talk you through the harvesting and process along with learning about their sustainable farming practices. You’ll work together, learn together, eat together and drink together (once the work is done).
$5 from each ticket will be donated to 1% for Nature. To learn more about their organization please visit http://www.1fornature.org/
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older (children are NOT permitted)
- Must arrive 15 minutes early and work through their end time.
- If you have garden pruners and gloves, please bring them along too.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes (weather appropriate)
- We will serve a light lunch for the 10-12pm & 12-2pm groups.
- EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE cause well, the grapes won’t pick themselves.
- 1 drink ticket per guest will be provided