Everhart Minis Art Kit & Virtual Open Studio
Grades: kindergarten- 4th
Everhart Minis is a great introduction to the art-making process. Students grades k-4th will explore the art of printmaking during the two 7-week sessions.
All materials are included in the class fee and each student will be provided with their very own art kit of individual supplies.
The Minis Kit includes:
- All art supplies necessary to complete the 7-week program
- Art demonstration cards for kids
- Prints of Museum Artworks
- Codes to the (optional) open studio virtual classroom where students will have guided discussions and interactive activities with museum educators
- Links to pre-recorded demonstrations of different art techniques
Pick-up dates for kits will be scheduled between February 8th to February 12th for the Winter Session and April 5th-9th for the Spring Session.
Kits are unique to the Everhart Museum and can be shipped outside of Lackawanna County. Shipping fees apply.
Live Virtual Sessions will run from 10:00a-11:30a each Saturday.
Spring sessions are hybrid and will be offered as kits with a live virtual component to all registered students. On-site class seats will be available on a first come, first served basis once COVID restrictions are lifted.
To subscribe to updates on classroom availability, contact [email protected] Notifications will go out ahead of openings.
Winter Session Dates: (Virtual and Take-home Kit ONLY)
February 13th-March 27th
Spring Session Dates:
April 10th-May 22nd