Spoon at the Moon
Annual Chili Cook-Off & Charity Auction
WHY: Laynie is a 15-year-old student at Valley View who was nominated to be a part of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) “Student of the Year” fundraising challenge to make an even greater impact on leukemia and lymphoma patients and families.
• 100% money raised at Moon Tavern will be donated!
Open to EVERYONE! Do you have the Best Chili in NEPA?
‘Best of’ categories will include:
Beef • Chicken • Anything Goes (combined meats) • Vegetarian • Heat & Flavor • Commercial • Best Presentation & People’s Choice
Auction is OPEN to the public and will present thousands of dollars of items to be auctioned off to highest bidder!
Chili Cook-Off details:
• $25 entry fee
• Must be set-up by 2:pm
• Each entry will have an approximately 30″x30″ area for their set-up/crockpot and People’s Choice ticket box.
• Each attendee will receive a small sampling cup, spoon and 1 ticket to place in People’s Choice ticket box.
• Unannounced/Unmarked Judges will taste and submit their selection for awards.
• Awards will be held directly following auction or at 6:pm, whichever is sooner.