“Community Organization of the Game” Returns to 2022 Season
The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders will once again help promote local nonprofits at home games all season long. Through the RailRiders’ Community Organization of the Game program, your nonprofit organization can raise money and awareness for your cause.
The RailRiders are currently registering nonprofits for the 2022 season. With this great opportunity, your organization will be able to:
- Design a table on the concourse with banners, poster board and flyers in order to generate conversations with fans about your organization.
- Promote your organization via a conversation with our RailRiders emcee to be broadcast over the video board prior to the first pitch.
- Submit information on your organization to be read as an on-air radio promotion during the game.
- Receive a percentage of the sales made from the Community Corner memorabilia table (run by the RailRiders staff).
- Have a member of your organization throw a first pitch.
Organizations that choose to attend a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday game are required to sell a minimum of 25 fundraiser tickets. For organizations attending a Friday, Saturday or Sunday game, a minimum of 50 tickets will need to be sold. Don’t worry– we’ll help you sell!
Once committed, we will supply you with a link that you can provide to anyone interested in attending a game with your organization. This link can be shared via email, social media, flyers and more. Anyone who uses the link will be able to visit the RailRiders website and purchase the amount of tickets they desire.
Contact Chris Kunzmann at the RailRiders to set your date today or ask any questions. You can reach Chris at (570) 558-4543 or [email protected].